Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yellowstone and Yosemite National Parks and San Francisco


Some of the wildlife we have seen up close




The Kids and I at Yellowstone National Park









Hot Springs at Yellowstone National Park




Old Faithful



Cap't Tucker



My sweet Tessa



What a cutie!!! my Tay-Tay!






Some of the most beautiful sites we have seen




Cody, Wyoming






I do so ever want to get out of this car!







Me and My baby!



Headed through northern Wyoming




























Some fun sites on the way



Uncle Louie with Tucker, Louie came to visit and we
went to San francisco



The kids 1st visit to the Pacific ocean






Yosemite National Park










Some of the beautiful waterfalls

















Some very breathtaking views in Yosemite




Some fun in the park.


I have to say this was one of the most beautiful
and most affordable trips I have ever done.




Smoke from the controlled forest fires







A wooden suspension bridge close to our new
home in CA.







View from above where the
suspension brigde is.


Would you pick this kid up? I did!!! He's a
great kid! I love my kids.

1 comment:

Kelly T said...

Tricia the pictures are wonderful!!! I really enjoyed looking at them Yosemite looks so beautiful & everyone looks like they're having a ball!!! You did a great job, looking forward to seeing more!!!