Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fun in the Fall


My niece Bailey had braces put on about a week
ago, Taylor had hers put on back in March of 2008.
These two are 6months and 6 weeks apart in age
and I wanted to get a picture of them with their
braces, they are so cute with them on. They go
to the same Orthodontist, every month they get
to change the color of bands that hold the wires
on. Bailey chose 3 colors, pink, green and blue.
She looks like she had a bubble gum fest in her
mouth. Taylor has orange and black on in the
picture. (although you can't really see in the picture)
I took Taylor to the Ortho yesterday and she
changed her colors to ...........yes,
Christmas colors. Red and Green.




Here is a short video I took last Sunday afternoon
with my new camera that my wonderful husband
bought for me on our California trip. Taylor is
number 43.



Here is a team picture on Tessa's Sunday league.
Tessa is on the top right. This is their SERIOUS
picture.






Here is their SILLY picture.







Tessa also plays for her school 5th grade team on
Saturday mornings. Tessa is very aggressive and
some of the girls in this league have never played
before. I believe this score for this game wis 36 to 4.
Tessa's coach has to remind her to "back off" of the
other girls, she can be quite aggressive when she
wants the ball. Last week on her Sunday league she
was crawling across the floor at a very fast pace and
rolling with another girl to get the ball, only to wind
up with a jump ball, it was really exciting to see her
play with so much spirit. Tessa and her cousin Kylie
are very fun to watch play ball, they are so much alike
in their spirits, there is never a dull moment.










Here is a tree from our neighbors front yard.
The leaves have been absolutely beautiful. I don't
think I was able to capture the true beauty here,
the sun was so electrifying shining through the
beautiful leaves.



I took my niece nevaeh out side to play in the
leaves, she was more interested in playing with
the rake than jumping in them.





She did not want to "pose" for a picture, that
rake just sitting there and she really needed to
get back to it.



Now, she was ready to "pose" for her picture.



Ever wonder what we look like at 4 am... well,
here it is. We took this photo at the airport in
Sacramento CA. before I got on the plane to
come back to INDY.







No comments: