Thursday, November 6, 2008

A trip out West



David and I recently drove west on I 80 to California,
just the two us. David took a job in California.
I drove all 2200 miles with him to take his car
out there and to set up his apartment. We left on Wednesday
night and arrived a little over 56 hours later. I flew
home on Sunday. Wow what a trip!!!



We went through many states from Indiana to California




We visited the Bonneville Salt Flats on the way.




I have to say we had so much fun together, it was
almost like a second honey moon.




This was taken somewhere out in Wyoming.

David and I are exploring the possibility of moving
to the Sacramento California area for his job. We
have set up temporary housing just outside of the
Sacramento area & David is trying out the job and
the area to see if this is what is in store for our future.
The kids are now in 10th, 7th and 5th grades, none of
whom want to uproot. We will take this one day at a
time and see what the future holds.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved the pics of you too on your way out "West". I think it was so nice for you and David to have that time together. Nothing better than a 2nd honeymoon to keep you close though the miles separate you. I love your day to day outlook for what the future holds.

Blessings now and always ~ Debbie

Mary Ellen said...

That is one long trip...but so glad you had fun along the way!

Praying with you that God will work out whatever is the best place for your family, show you the way and give you peace.