Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sometimes the best pictures are the ones we take ourselves



My sweet Taylor


Some of the best photos taken are the ones we take of ourselves. Taylor always runs when I get the camera out. She doesn't like her photo taken, it is always a struggle.


I ran across these photos she took herself and I love them.


She is growing up way too fast for me.




I really love the shoe photo, she finds something she likes and sticks to it. Most girls have tons of shoes, not my girl. Shoe shopping is one thing she does not enjoy, it is like pulling teeth to get her to hand in her old shoes for new ones. When she finds a pair she likes she stays with them. I have bought the same shoes more than once for her to replace them when they are worn out.





I love this girl...She tells people that I am her best friend.....I love it~












1 comment:

JenLo said...

Beautiful pics! She is really growing up!