Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Beautiful Roses



Oh, you thought my flowers, my girls are my beautiful Roses..


Tessa is my little model, she loves to be photographed.

On a rare occasion I can get Taylor to let me take her picture.
She thought she was just being funny til I snapped the picture.
Like to follow in her sister footsteps
Taylor and Nevaeh at the basket ball game on Sunday.

Today Taylor had another Cross Country Meet, she didn't have her best time but she was still in the 1st half of the girls to finish.
You don't hear of many public schools praying before their events, most of the other teams get out and do a cheer, not Perry Meridian girls, they say their prayer as a group. It takes a lot to do something like that at sports events these days. I am very proud of our girls.
Taylor got a great start
Even though she didn't get her best time, I am still very proud of her.



2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

I just caught up on your blog - I really enjoyed seeing all the pictures of your kids. You have a beautiful family!!

I about fell off the bed when I saw a picture of your youngest niece, very hard to believe your little sister is old enough to be a Mommy. I have this vision in my head of Kenny Hobbs holding her on our graduation day since I took a picture of them, she was probably about 3? That is how I still picture her since I don't think I've seen her since then. Wow, time just flies doesn't it?

I also enjoyed seeing a picture of your cousin Kari and your Mom. I am so glad you are blogging. "-)

Tricia said...

Thanks Mary, blogging has been taking the place of my scrapbooking right now. Teri is 26 now, can you believe it?