Monday, September 8, 2008

My daughter Taylor

My Taylor

Taylor is 12 years old, she is really coming into her own. Independence has boomed into her essence. It seems only yesterday that she was my sweet little girl who was a mommy's girl. I look at her and see the beautiful woman she is becoming. Kind, considerate, brave, independent and grateful are only a few of the words to describe her. I wish for her all the guidance from above a person could have as she starts to make important decisions in life. Taylor is in the 7th grade at the local public middle school. My daughter is growing up and this seems to be the time in life where kids learn who they should and should not hang around with. What type of career they would like to have when they grow up. Do not forget about the BOYS!!! What an exciting time of her life. I know she will make wise choices!