Saturday, January 10, 2009

Before and After

Well it has been a few years since we started
working on our kitchen, I will not say how many
as that would be pretty embarrassing...After
replacing the appliances and painting the cabinets
and replacing the floor we have finally gotten to the
tile on the back splash.


This is what we have been looking at.... I have really
taken my time in picking out tile.


As you can see we had to replace drywall on the far wall.

Now this definitely looks better. Ahhhh!!!!!!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

I love it Tricia...beautiful! It's truly worth it to take your time & make sure you're getting what you really want...it pays off.

JenLo said...

That looks great! I have a basement that has been "getting finished" for more than a few years. I totally understand the do-it-yourself projects. They have a timeline of their own!

Unknown said...

Wow - Some things are well worth waiting for! It looks so beautiful!

Tricia said...

Thanks, I glad you all like it. I still am getting used to not seeing that UGLY glue wall. Ha Ha Ha! :)