Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas 2008


Christmas at the Caruso house 2008 was an especially
enjoyable this year. David was home for ten days. The kids
and I looked forward to having him home and spending the
together.


I had a photo taken for David this year, something I have
never done for him. I framed it so he could take it
back to CA with him. (I think he liked it),


Tessa really liked her Coach purse.



Taylor and a necklace with a PEACE sign, earrings
to match.

Oh, and don't forget the TWILIGHT sound track.



Tucker and his new laptop


And his new hiarcut.



Tessa eyeing the BIG gift from Santa.


Nala didn't want her picture taken..



Merry Christmas from the Caruso's!


Every year we build a fire before the kids get up
and we have breakfast ready so that the kids can
dig into their presents. After presents Nanny and
Papaw come over for lunch and then we load everyone
up and go over to my Aunt Donna's for dinner.



Our Santa!







No comments: