Saturday, January 10, 2009

More Cruise Pics!


Here are a few more photos from my Cruise in November 2008.

I hope you enjoy!

Entering the Bahamas


The Bahamas -Leaving Nassau






Rhonda and Nevaeh-dancin the night away!



Don and my mom.



St. Thomas! my new favorite Saint!



Papaw Don and Nevaeh





Enjoying a walk on deck. (or stroll)





Me, Rhonda and Teri out by the pool.





Mom and me.





The Atlantis hotel aquarium








More Atlantis, mom and me.





My cutie!!




more dancin!






Awww...I think she is winding down.




My sister Teri and her baby Nevaeh.




Another walk on deck.









We really had a great time with Nevaeh on the cruise.







Teri and Rhonda standing by the ship.



me too!




Welcome to Peurto Rico!




Rhonda in St. Thomas.




Ladaryl





Bon Voyage!






Peurto Rico








Me!




No comments: